Fall Concert Series
Join us for outdoor socially-distanced concerts this Fall.
28 NOVEMBER 2020
Since we began coordinating & planning this one-off event many weeks ago, we have been closely monitoring the unfortunate increase of COVID-19 cases & as such, in full support & collaboration with Start the Wave, will be canceling the in-person event & proceed with supporting Dominique’s concert through the livestream being offered by our partner, Tellofilms.com
The Stages @
Join us at The Stages this Fall for live music at Slate 22 Studios!
During October and November, we will be hosting socially-distanced concerts on our beautiful lawn, featuring a range of diverse musical artists from the Greater Nashville area and beyond.
Concertgoers will be able to enjoy music in their own private viewing area that we call a “pod” which is suitable for up to 4 people. Our pods will enable patrons to be able to enjoy music together but from a safe distance from other pods and concertgoers. Our unique outdoor area is less than 30-minutes from downtown Nashville and enables fans to get out, enjoy live music, and support artists in a safe and secure environment.
See our FAQ below for more information and details on how to enjoy music at Slate 22 Studios!
- You can purchase your ticket for your chosen event online, you will then receive a confirmation email and e-ticket. Please keep hold of these.
- When arriving at the entry gate you will be required to show security your e-ticket.
- You will then be directed by staff to our car park. Once parked you will join a socially distanced queuing system and be directed to the concert area.
- Our staff will then direct you to your personal viewing space where you can enjoy the show.
- When the show ends our staff will safely direct you back to your car and you will be given directions to safely exit the site.
We are located at 6505 Hickory Ridge Rd, Lebanon, TN 37090.
We're only 25 minutes from downtown Nashville and located right off I-40.
Coming from Nashville: Take I-40 East and exit onto 109 North. At the second light (at the Speedway) turn right onto Hickory Ridge Rd. We're 800ft down Hickory Ridge Rd on the left (look for the signs).
Use Apple maps or in google maps use this link: https://goo.gl/maps/hTX7TXL2nuYNfeib6
You only need to purchase one ticket per viewing area. The ticket entitles you to have 4 people total enter the venue to share your viewing space. We recommend that everyone arrive in the same vehicle. You will not be seated until your full party arrives. There will also be an additional charge for additional cars.
No, re-entrance to the site will not be permitted.
The parking area will open 90 minutes before showtime. Entrance to the parking area will not be available until 90 minutes before showtime.
We will begin scanning tickets for entrance 60 minutes before showtime. Please be sure that your full party is ready to enter together. Your 'pod' must all enter at once.
When you arrive your ticket will be scanned and you will be directed to the parking area. Please plan to arrive as a group. You will not be seated until your full party has arrived and checked in. Please remain in your car until everyone in your pod has arrived. You will then be directed to the viewing area.
No, you must ensure you have everything you need from your car before you enter the venue.
One person may leave your viewing area at a time, but only to use the toilet facilities or see a staff member for assistance. Social distance guidelines are to be followed at all times.
Cash will not be accepted at the venue, please bring a card and use contactless purchases where possible.
No, only assistance dogs will be permitted inside of the concert area. Please do not leave any pets in your car.
Smoking is not permitted .
Viewing space assignment differs for each event. Please review the specific event you are attending for detailed information.
Be sure to purchase a ticket for the same section as your friend and then plan to arrive at the same time so that you have the best chance of sitting near each other. Seating is first-come, first-served, within the section that you have purchased.
At each concert a "Viewing Area" will be outlined on the lawn by a rope or paint border. Defining a viewing area like this allows us to closely monitor crowd size and safety conditions to ensure we are abiding by all guidelines and doing our best to keep you safe. Up to 4 people can sit within a viewing area, all for one ticket price.
Face Coverings will NOT be provided, but you are required to wear a face-covering at all times while moving around the site once leaving your car and at any time you are outside your designated viewing area. While in your personal viewing area you are welcome to remove your mask to eat and drink but we suggest leaving your mask on for your own safety when possible, even within your viewing pod.
There will be hand sanitizer stations on site.
All staff will be following Government Guidelines on social distancing. Staff will also be provided with PPE and regular hand washing will be required. We ask that all attendees follow all guidelines. Anyone on property refuses to cooperate with safety measures will be asked to leave the property. There will be no refunds if you are asked to leave due to no following safety guidelines.
Yes, after every show the viewing space and seating areas will be cleaned by our dedicated team.
- A blanket or low lawn chairs to sit on the ground
- Snacks and non-alcohol beverages are welcome
- Dress for the weather - rain or shine, hot or cold.
Please do not bring glass containers or alcoholic beverages. Check below for our full list of items not allowed on site.
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO Heavy chains
- NO Professional Cameras
- NO Drones or Remote Control Vehicles or Toys
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia- Prescriptions must be in properly labeled containers that match the holder’s ID. (No pillboxes.)
- NO Flammables -Incl. Fireworks, Explosives, Road Flares
- NO Flashlights
- NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways, Promotional Items
- NO Glass
- NO Glow Sticks, LED Gloves, or LED Products
- NO Hula Hoops
- NO Musical Instruments
- NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Personal Vehicles – Bicycles, Skates, Scooters, Skateboards, Hoverboards, Segways, Electric Scooters (Birds, Limes), etc. *Personal Mobility Devices for ADA Guests Are Allowed.
- NO Tarps, Tents
- NO Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Video Cameras
- NO Weapons Of Any Kind! Including Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Tasers, Pepper Spray/Mace, etc. and those with concealed carry permits
All concerts are RAIN OR SHINE. Please plan appropriately for the weather.
Refund policies differ for each event. Please review the specific event you are attending for details.